Join the STEM Center for a series of collaboration nights for K12 teachers. These nights provide the opportunity to discuss, network, and interact with other teachers within your STEM discipline. The goal of these collaboration nights is to provide support, resources, and help teachers in whatever areas they may need. There is no set agenda, but rather each night will be determined by specific needs of those attending!
Registration occurs through Frontline. Don't have a Frontline account? View our collaboration night flyer and register directly through the event hyperlink.
Upcoming dates include:
- 3rd - 8th Grade Science: September 16, 2021 & February 10, 2022
- 3rd - 8th Grade Math: September 30, 2021 & February 24, 2022
- Biology: October 12, 2021 & March 8, 2022
- Algebra I & Geometry: October 26, 2021 & March 15, 2022
- Engineering (course or clubs): November 4, 2021
- Technology (course or clubs): November 16, 2021
- 9th-12th Grade Science*: January 11, 2022
- 9th-12th Grade Math*: January 25, 2022
- Two Cross-Discipline Collaboration Events: December 2, 2021 & April 7, 2022
*focus on non-tested courses but all are welcome